Add a new record or search for a record to edit.
Navigate to Arranging Director.
The first page displays all Active Clients. The system displays At Need Contracts (ANs) and PreNeed Contracts (PNs) separately. Click on either Show ANs or PNs to display the records.
When searching for a particular contract, enter the deceased’s last name in the search field or use either of the dropdowns to display 25, 50, 100 or All, or refine the search using the Service Date options (1, 3, 6, 9, 12, 24, or All).
The information displayed includes the name, service date, time, and location, date of death, contract number, paid status, and funeral director. To edit a contract, click on the magnifying glass to the left of the Name.
Add a New Record
There are two ways to add a new client in Pulse. From the top menu, choose one of the following:
- Arranging Director > Clients > Add New Client.
- Main > Records > Add a New Record (button at top right of screen will direct you to Add New Client)
Once either option is selected, enter the information as described below:
- Contract Type: Choose either At Need or Pre-Need
- Contract Date: Click on the calendar icon to change the date, if necessary.
- AN/PN Contract Number: Click on ‘Last Entered AtNeed?’ or ‘Last Entered Preneed?’ to reveal the most recent contract number entered. This will allow you to create a sequential number. (You can set up Automatic Contract Numbering for Preneed records: Contract Numbering Setup)
- At Need Service Date: Click on the calendar icon to select a date and check the Estimated box if the date has not been confirmed.
- Date of Death: Click on the calendar icon to select a date.
- Last, First, and Middle Names
- Publish to Web on Create: If you would not like this record to publish to the website when you save select “Add Client”, change the drop-down to “no”
Click on the button when done. Once the record has been added, the contract will be accessible through any of the search mechanisms on the Active Clients or Client Search pages.
Search to Edit a Record
Navigate to Arranging Director > Clients > Client Search. This tool is similar to the Active Clients page but allows searches for At Need, PreNeed, or the Flexible Search feature.
- Find At Need Client: Click on the dropdown to display all at need records currently entered in the system. To open, click .
- Find PreNeed Client: Click on the dropdown to display all preneed records currently entered in the system. To open, click .
- Flexible Search: Enter any information, no matter how limited. Click when done. Click the icon to open a record.
- Add Ons
- Pre-Need Funding
- Record Management
- Create a Book of Memories Page
- Setup Items
- Import First Calls from ProComm or ASD
- Add Record to Fallen Heroes Wall
- Add Record to Veterans Memorial Wall
- Post Your Obits to Facebook
- Mobile Case Management
- FAQs on Records
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.