The database section in your Pulse system was created to help reduce the amount of time it takes to create records and utilize the many additional features. We recommend that you designate a period of time to build the local charity database; once the information is added, it can be easily accessed from various parts of the system. Enter the information once – and you won’t have to enter it again.
Navigate to System Settings > Databases > Charities.
- Select the button at the top right.
- Visible (option to hide charity within the Book of Memories)
- Name of Charity
- Make Checks Payable To (only if different than name of charity)
- Charitable Registration Number (you can disregard, as we already have all registered charities in a database)
- Select where check/cheque should be mailed
- Complete the mailing address information only if the check will be sent to the charity.
- Add any additional contact information if this is pertinent to your record keeping: the information will not display within the Book of Memories.
- Click when done.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.