The Records section allows you to quickly access or create a new record.
Navigate to Main > Records.
The Records section, by default, will display all current records. To view any other types of records, select a category (Past, All, Web Only Records) from the left navigation.
Select the button, to widen the search to:
- Deceased Name
- Client Number
- Date of Death
- Service Date
- Assigned Director – use the dropdown to select the name of the funeral director. These names pull from “System Settings > User Profiles.
The order of the records can be changed within the record search. Select any one of the column titles above the names.
Click to begin creating a record. For more information on creating a record, please refer to the Create a Basic Record section.
Check out the latest announcements from FrontRunner Professional. Navigate to Main > Announcements.
When an announcement is selected, a pop-up window provides three options:
- Previous – will go to the previous message
- Archive Message – will save your messages in an archived section
- Next – will go to the next message
Archived messages will become visible if you select ‘Show archived messages’ found at the bottom of the announcements list. Once clicked, the archived announcements show at the bottom of the list.
Global BOM Settings
The Global Book of Memories section allows you to set up your captcha preference, date formats, rotation options for photo frame, and the approval process for photos and stories.
Navigate to Main > Book of Memories > Global BOM Settings.
Global Book of Memories Settings
- Display BOM Tunnel Page: Check the box for a tunnel (main) page of the Book of Memories to open when a record is selected on the website.
- Captcha Preference for BOM Pages: In order to eliminate spam/junk messages from being submitted, a captcha will ensure that anyone who submits a form is in fact a real person. Click on the dropdown to choose one of the options. We recommend using Simple Math.
Default Book of Memories Settings: These are the default settings, which you can override, if necessary, within individual records on the Theme page > Book of Memories Settings.
- Photo Approval – choose ‘On for all records’ if you want the family or funeral firm to approve the photos before they go publicly on the Book of Memories.
- Story Approval – choose ‘On for all records’ if you want the family or funeral firm to approve the stories before they go publicly on the Book of Memories.
- BOM Menu DOB/DOD Format – select how the date of birth and date of death should appear (ex. 2014-06-30 or June 30, 2014)
- BOM Service Details DOB/DOD Format – select how the date of birth and date of death should appear (ex. 2014-06-30 or June 30, 2014) within the service details. This setting only applies to date formatting above the menu in specific themes.
- Photo Frame Images (photo frame in top banner of Book of Memories) – select one of the following:
- All Photos – Every photo uploaded, to a record or by online visitors, will be placed in the rotation.
- Primary Photo Only (No Rotation) – Only the photo selected as the primary photo within a record will display.
- Active Photo Only (No Rotation) – Will display either the primary photo (if one has been designated), the first photo in Manage Photos, or a place-holder image if no photos are added to a record.
Simply One Account
Your SimplyOne Account includes all of your sources of revenues (candles, flowers, cards) and credits for DVDs.
Navigate to Main > SimplyOne Account > Summary.
Your available balance will always show at the top right. You can browse through the other sections found in the left side of your system. For more information about any aspect of Simply One, click on the links below:
- Account Activity
- My Monthly Cost
- Balance Sheet
- Transaction Log
- Candle Log
- Flower Log
- Card Log
To learn more about all the of Help Desk features, please visit the Help Resources section of the manual.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.