Navigate to System Settings > System Profile > Profile.
Complete or modify the following information:
- Company Name
- Copyright Name
- Branch Name (allows the system to distinguish between multiple branches if the company name is the same)
- Business Code Number
- Funeral Home License Number
- Tax Number
- Call Volume (annual)
- Address information.
- Phone Number
- Fax Number (if applicable)
- Contact Person (primary contact)
- Contact Email – this is primary contact’s email address, which will also be displayed on your website
- Website Address (URL)
- Email for Website Forms (email address where all forms submitted by online visitors should be sent; separate multiple addresses with comma and space)
- Email for QuickSearch Reports (email address to receive reports of searches done on website by online visitors; separate multiple addresses with comma and space)
- Email for billing information (email address to receive all invoicing; separate multiple addresses with comma and space)
- List the communities you serve (separate multiple communities with comma and space)
- List any additional keywords you would like to use that relate to your firm (ex. pre-arrangement, cremation, family owned, etc.)
- Show birthdays on the web (birth dates of deceased)
If your funeral firm has more than one location (branch), make sure all are listed. If they are not, create a new profile using the button at the top right. If a location’s profile is already open, you will not see this button until you save.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.