The key to Search Engine Optimization is creating a list of keywords that your community and potential families will type into the search engines to locate your firm. These few steps will generate the keywords that are most relevant to your community.
- Sign In using your Gmail Information
- Click Tools > Keyword Planner
- Choose – Search for New Keyword and Ad Group Ideas
- Several options will display within the dropdown. In the first box – choose Enter One Or More Of the Following and then enter the keywords you want to research. Separate each keyword and/or keyword phrase with a comma.
- Skip Your Landing Page and Your Product Category
- Click on Targeting (below Your Product Category). Enter any of the areas you would like to search.
- Move down and click the Get Ideas button.
- On the next screen you will see two tabs at the top: Ad Group Ideas and Keyword Ideas. You can look through both but Keyword Ideas provides a very clear picture on the search volume and competition for each keyword.
- Within Keyword Ideas, you will see two sections: Search Terms and Keywords (by relevance). Search Terms is for all the keywords you have entered and the sections; Keywords (by relevance) lists all the suggested keywords related to your keyword ideas.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.